“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

adding another jelly roll for more scrappy trips blocks

 In this post are blocks 49 through 52........
 I opened another jelly roll....Flirt by Sandy Gervais..........
 These are a lot lighter in color....but I love the variety of all the blocks so far!
 I decided to start adding in the other jelly roll fabric lines with the Flirt...
Finally I discovered if I sew the strips of blocks in a reverse order...then I have the dark going the opposite way.....and I will need it going that way in half of the blocks....
I can also turn the blocks to the side to get the dark to go from top left to lower right...
I am still having fun with these and enjoying this process with no rush......

Join in the fun....and check out the photos on flickr...awesome quilts in this group....

I am joining Connie at Freemotion by the River for Linky Party Tuesday!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty...... I think it's time I cut my scraps into 2 1/2" strips and join in the fun! Can't wait to see the finished quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the variety of fabrics. This will be a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks, you are really having fun with this! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!