“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, December 5, 2010

peachy pink quilt for baby Georgia


I have blogged about this quilt before...

I started with deciding the size to fussy cut Beatrix Potter images...
I varied the type of blocks...

since the baby was born as I was making this...
I asked the mother to write down words that described her daughter...
I quilted these words into this quilt for Georgia...

some blocks have 3 1/2" fussy cut with borders...

some were 6 1/2" fussy cut...

I made blocks with strips...
and 4 patch blocks...
and log cabin blocks...

I added her name and birth date into the quilting...
a really fun quilt to make...
I sure hope she likes it..
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!