“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, November 6, 2010

apples and pears



We received a Harry and David basket of goodies....
I have a favorite recipe for salad using apples and pears....
I add romaine lettuce, shredded cheese, craisins and cashews...
this makes a very yummy salad...

I also made 1 point chili...
You can see I have already messed the bowl by having some as I was cooking...
there are 10 things in this including:
ground turkey, onion, zucchini, tomatoes...
yellow squash, black beans, FF beef broth...
celery, chili seasoning packet and green pepper...

It was a warm evening and we ate outside...
the reason I took the picture?...to document the moment!!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!