“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #54

 This is To-Do Tuesday #54  I will be linking with Chris Knits 

Here is my progress on last week's list:

To-Do Tuesday week of March 2 through March 8:
  1. Log Cabin Loonies runner.....decide how to quilt it and start quilting ✅
  2. Do more from Jean Wells book
  3. Watch the first FB Live on Friday of Jan Krentz and the Spiral Lone Star Quilt 
    Along.
The first photo shows some of the assignments I have done in Jean Wells book
Intuitive Color & Design:  Adventures in Art Quilting
Last week I showed a photo of my start of this....rulerless cutting and piecing.  
This week I added the narrow insert piecing and detail piecing.


The next photo shows my start of quilting the log cabin runner.  I am using my walking foot and gray thread



In my last  two blog posts I have talked about the quilt along with Jan Krentz and it has started this month.
 Spiral Lone Star quilt along

She has a FB group  Spiral Lone Star Quilt Along with Jan Krentz

 She is on FB Live every Friday for 7 weeks that started last Friday  

Here is a photo of the 8 photos I will use....my latest decision....


I forgot to crop this before downloading....sorry

So my list for this week won't be very much....the basketball tournament is this week on TV

To-Do Tuesday week of March 9 through March 15:
  1. Continue walking foot quilting log cabin runner and get at least half done
  2. Prep fabrics for Spiral Lone Star quilt along
  3. Work on improv Gering style quilt for the top of a file cabinet
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!