“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving blessings to all.  Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.
I was searching through my old photos for some Thanksgiving related photos and am sharing some here. 
 My decorative paintings I many years ago and usually display this time of year.
The last photo of the tablerunner I made 2 years ago and just love it.  I blogged about it then and is a pattern from Sarah at sewjoycreations.com. 

We have our house upside down and I am not decorating or hosting anything for awhile!  We have been waiting all year for remodeling to be done.....bathroom shower and floor finished yesterday!  Now the carpet is coming out next on most of the house and vinyl plank flooring will be installed.  Not much sewing going on here!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!