“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Projects working on and want to start!

 There are TOO many fun projects that keep popping up and I can't resist!!

The first photo is Boden from Pat Sloan's Teach Me to Sew Triangles.  I came to a halt on quilting this several weeks ago and it just sits here waiting for some inspiration on how to finish!!

The next photo is Solstice Challenge block 5 and I came to a halt on it too.  I started using the tiger tape for the last stitches I did and I really like using that for this purpose.
Here is a LIST of SOME of the other projects I am either working on or want to start:

  • 2 more Sunkissed placemats in two different designs
  • More Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge blocks 
  • Charm box mini quilt quilting
  • Picnic quilt quilting
  • 70 9 patch quilt from 2009
  • Scrappy rectangle blocks - 5 more to make
  • Log cabin blocks 4½" and larger
  • New project trial with charm squares - stack, cut and shuffle
  • Gudrun's new tablerunner project
  • Gudrun's Strip Maze sew along starting this week
  • Pat Sloan's Grandma's Kitchen Sew Along
  • July mystery in a group I am in
  • Bonnie Hunter's leaders and enders project - rails and checkerboard
  • Joanne Sharpe online classes
  • Craftsy online classes
I am in a daily journal challenge Weight Watcher related that is so helpful in my lifestyle change with eating and not calling it a diet!!  The members of the FB group take turns posting the prompt for all of us to write each day.  

I like to do multiple projects each day...........but there comes a time to get some of these done!!
I just had to write this post and have it out there in the universe.  I am sure there are others like me with tons of fun things to do.  Join in the fun....so many people are so encouraging and inspiring!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects. I would do some finishes before starting another. I try to finish mine as I go. I do work on the leader and enders that Bonnie Hunters has going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish. I like to work on several projects at a time...maybe two or three projects for the day. The finish it up Friday sometimes gets me to a finish!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!