The first photo is Boden from Pat Sloan's Teach Me to Sew Triangles. I came to a halt on quilting this several weeks ago and it just sits here waiting for some inspiration on how to finish!!
The next photo is Solstice Challenge block 5 and I came to a halt on it too. I started using the tiger tape for the last stitches I did and I really like using that for this purpose.
- 2 more Sunkissed placemats in two different designs
- More Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge blocks
- Charm box mini quilt quilting
- Picnic quilt quilting
- 70 9 patch quilt from 2009
- Scrappy rectangle blocks - 5 more to make
- Log cabin blocks 4½" and larger
- New project trial with charm squares - stack, cut and shuffle
- Gudrun's new tablerunner project
- Gudrun's Strip Maze sew along starting this week
- Pat Sloan's Grandma's Kitchen Sew Along
- July mystery in a group I am in
- Bonnie Hunter's leaders and enders project - rails and checkerboard
- Joanne Sharpe online classes
- Craftsy online classes
I am in a daily journal challenge Weight Watcher related that is so helpful in my lifestyle change with eating and not calling it a diet!! The members of the FB group take turns posting the prompt for all of us to write each day.
I like to do multiple projects each day...........but there comes a time to get some of these done!!
I just had to write this post and have it out there in the universe. I am sure there are others like me with tons of fun things to do. Join in the fun....so many people are so encouraging and inspiring!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl