“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, January 20, 2017

Solstice Challenge blocks 1 through 4

 Pat Sloan has started a Challenge Project......a project for 182 days from Winter Solstice to the Summer Solstice.
 She posts a new block pattern every Wednesday and there will be 25 blocks.
 Her site for sewalongs, challenges, etc is I Love to Make Quilts.........
These are the first four blocks that I have completed...........
I am using a bundle I purchased many years ago...
 Robert Kaufman Imperial Collection metallic and I am adding some batiks also.

The instructions are very easy to follow..............
 If you would like to join in on the fun go to her website here

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!