“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 projects and 2017 Word!

There are a lot of people who are talking about a WORD for this year.
My word is FOCUS.  I am going to focus on many different areas............
...........continue with weight loss...........
...........work on making more creative projects.........
...........continue to declutter and organize..........
ALL of these pertain to FOCUS to accomplish my goals.

AND there is talk of finishing 17 projects in 2017....WOW!
I will plan on working on 17 or more projects.....those started and also those yet to start!

A quick search and I found these 3 photos of projects I have started and not finished...
 Another Part of Me....GE Designs....Gudrun Erla
Little Wishes...........Pat Sloan
Cabin Posies...........Lori Holt

What is your word for the year?  AND are you making a list of projects to work on this year?
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. Shalom and yes I have a list. I am working on getting it together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!