“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, February 1, 2014

5 by 5 blue mini

 I finished this little 12½ square quilt yesterday...
I used varigated thread of blue and pink to quilt it....
I have a lot of fabrics that I am trying to use and not just sit...
AND these fabrics I purchased almost 20 years ago!
I have been cutting strips of my old fabrics with my GO.....
I have blogged before about these little squares and 4 patches.
 I have collections of Susan Winget panels that I purchased long ago!
 I really like her designs and decided I would use this piece as the back...

Since I finished these yesterday I will add to finish it up Friday and Link a Finish Friday.
Will also link to Linky Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good too use up a fabric you've had forever? Cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use that for the back. Cute little 4 patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little quilt and the fabric on the back is perfect for it! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!