“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Scrappy Trips quilt top

This past week I finally got all of the scrappy trips blocks together!!!
I used fabric lines by Sandy Gervais for all of the blocks.....
 This is the top left.....
 Here is the top right.....
 Here is the bottom left.....
 Here is the bottom right....
Here is a photo of the quilt more from the top of the quilt but the top rows are not in the photo...
It was hard getting the photo of the whole thing....
My hubby got the photo at the top of this post and it was actually the last photo we got...
He got it by standing on a ladder to get all of the quilt in the photo....

Pat Sloan got me going this month to sew every day.....
I will be posting another time about my other projects I am working on....

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. Wow Caryl, your quilt is amazing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see all those blocks all together. It looks awesome! Love all the great color. I bet you are loving this! I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! This pattern is on my to do list when I have time! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!