“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, October 16, 2011

pancreatitis is a nasty disease!!!

My husband is recuperating from a very serious illness... it all started with severe abdominal pain that got worse suddenly... 911 to ER...high level of lipase and raging pancreatitis was the diagnosis... he was hospitalized for two weeks.... he had complications and was in critical care unit 5 days... now he is slowly getting better..... when he is recovered he will have his gallbladder out... at least another month before that happens.... so I have been away from blogging, quilting and creative stufff... yesterday I put a photo on flickr of the quilt I finished in Sept... the friends and flowers log cabin quilt.... Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. So glad you wrote this post. I keep thinking about him, b ut always pops into my mind when I am not at home and so no computer. Glad to hear that he is on the mend. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!