“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, July 9, 2011

friends and flowers log cabin quilt


this is the final post about the block exchange...
the block exchange started last September...
I put the directions and fabric in a bag...
it was passed along to other members...
this photos shows all the blocks hanging at the May meeting...

I chose to use Amanda Jean's tutorial log cabin quilt blocks...
she gave me permission to use her tutorial...
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/
I made a block A and a block B....
then others in the block exchange made the rest....

here are the blocks sewn together...
I used Mary Engelbreit friends and flowers fabric...
and the white is garden dot...
now I need to decide if I want borders and what binding?...
this block exchange was fun and stretched me a lot on some blocks!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!