“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, February 6, 2011

small quilt groups are the best


sharing our projects and sharing our lives...

several weeks ago I learned about the above block from Naomi...
I follow her blog...
it is a 3 seam block by Suzanne McNeill....
I shared this with my quilt group this week....
and here is where you can watch it on you tube....
I tested it with 5 charm squares...
but in the video she uses 10" squares...

and on the subject of small quilt groups...
one of my sisters is in a small quilt group in Arizona...
and the following photo I took when I visited recently....

they meet on Saturdays in the am for coffee/tea and goodies...
they have show and tell, work on projects and have lunch together...
I really enjoyed visiting with this group...
AND I really like My Tuesday night group too...

for those who aren't in a small quilt group right now...
it is something you should think about doing...
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!