“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, January 15, 2011

college basketball

Oh my gosh...I am such a fan of college basketball...
and this year the San Diego Aztecs are nationally ranked!!...
at the start of the season they were ranked 25th...
then gradually went higher and now they are ranked 6th...
my sister was a HUGE Duke fan...
and this time of year we would be cheering our teams...
and this week Duke lost after winning 25 in a row...
NOW the SD Aztecs have the longest winning streak at 18-0...
since my sister is gone...I had to send this into the universe...
today the Aztecs play in the "pit" at New Mexico...
and it will be a great game...hard to beat them there!!...
now I have to hurry and get more sewing done before the game!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!