“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching on the patio


 I put this image on this blog post at the beginning of October and did not finish it and send it!  AND now it is the last day of October today!!  Where did the last  month (last two months) go???

This afternoon I was enjoying some slow stitching  outside on this gorgeous day....77 and perfect!  I am getting to the end of stitching on my kawandi like runner.  It is very enjoyable....I have no pressure on myself to complete it (although it is almost finished).  I am enjoying the process and I am not at all  worried if my stitches are straight or if they are the same length.  I try for straightish lines and embrace being perfectly imperfect!  Here is a small section where I am stitching.

Catching up with September..........we had our 60th wedding anniversary.  Here  are photos of a journal page and several photos of us in the car on our way for a drive to the mountains.



I am linking to Kathy's Quilts         https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2021/10/slow-sunday-stitching_0864130145.html    Let's go check and see what everyone is stitching.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

8 comments:

  1. I love the big stitching on you runner ... I think that is so attractive! Congratulations on 60 years! That's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely runner. Congratulations on 60 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying making this runner....very fun! Thanks on congrats!

      Delete
  3. All I can say is you must have been two years old when you got married!! Congrats on a fabulous event:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks on the congrats.....60 years has gone by way too fast!!

      Delete
  4. The runner is beautiful, Caryl! And Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes. I am getting ready to retire, and hope to do more slows stitching then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! Yes...those years fly by way too fast! Happy retirement....you will love it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!