“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #5


I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us for the past several weeks.  And today is my 5th week.

Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do for the Week of January 28 through February 3:

  1. Finish batik rails quilt this month. yes
  2. Do a page in my creative journal and post in FB group Decorative Journaling  yes
  3. Improv browns....get the top pieced and start FMQ practice on it  almost
  4. 2020 online class Artfully Inspired Life....work on it 4 days. yes
1  I finished the Kiwiberry batik rails quilt the last day of January....and did a blog post about it then.  The quilt has a lot of different FMQing and I added lots of photos to that post.

2  I am in a FB group and we do creative art journaling about our life and our days!  We have to post at least once a month to stay in the group..........and here is the page I posted last month.
3  I have the top almost done of the improv browns.........the top and bottom borders are ready to be added.  I have the binding ready to add.  
4   I worked 5 days on my 2020 online class in practicing and in the class book

My last post I also blogged about what I call my zen stitching.  Last week I heard about Stitch Meditations and started doing them.  There is more about it on my last post.  Here is a photo of the four I have done this past week:
These are not art quilts....just creative stitching for mindfulness practice.  

There is a video by Liz Kettle to watch to learn about it and the rules of doing it.

To-Do for the Week of February 4 through February 10:

  1. Do some Stitch Meditations at least 3 days.
  2. FMQ improv browns quilt
  3. 2020 online class Artfully Inspired Life....work on class lessons 4 days
I am linking to Roseanne's Linky #26

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Caryl! Ooh, I'm definitely going to read more about the Rail Fence quilt. You are so very close to having those browns all together - next week for sure. Thanks for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne....I have written posts over the years about the rail fence quilt...labels are Bali Pops and batik rails. Thanks for checking.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!