“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #7


I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us and this is my 7th week.

I celebrated my 80th birthday this past weekend and I have added some photos with family  
Our great granddaughter took some photos of us at Miguel's restaurant


Last week Dave and I had a nice walk at Santee Lakes




I didn't plan very many projects for this last week because we had a lot of things planned....

So,,,,here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do for the Week of February 11 through February 17:
  1. Do more Stitch Meditations yes
  2. Make sure I have all the info for Bonnie Hunter's Frolic mystery before it is deleted.yes
1  I did two more of my zen stitching

2  I got everything copied that I needed about the mystery before it was deleted off the website

To-Do for the Week of February 18 through February24:
  1. Finish the improv brown tablemat
  2. Do at least 3 more scrappy around the cabin blocks
  3. Yellow brick road quilt top ready to quilt and start FMQ
I am linking to Roseanne's Linky #28

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! Happy Happy Birthday to you!! I can easily see you had a very happy one as you were surrounded with oodles of love. Yay for two completes last week, and here's to a productive one ahead. Thanks so much for linking up this week - I appreciate it. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you 🎈🎉. You are a very young looking 80!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...thank you Vicki! A lot of people tell me that....80 is the new 70!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!