“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #6


I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us and today is my 6th week.

Here is my list from last week and my progress


To-Do for the Week of February 4 through February 10:

  1. Do some Stitch Meditations at least 3 days. yes
  2. FMQ improv browns quilt  yes
  3. 2020 online class Artfully Inspired Life....work on class lessons 4 days  yes

1  Here is the photo of the three I did this week.  I have been so interested in this since I heard about it several weeks ago and have blogged about this in previous blog posts.  These are just fun to do with no plan and just do creative stitching and enjoy the process.  I call these zen stitching.  I have a total of 7 done so far.


2  I finished FMQ on the improv quilt and have the binding sewn on and am now finishing the hand stitching binding to the back.  I did a lot of different practice stitches some for the first time.  I blogged about some of these in the last post.

3  And I worked in my class book.  I have some other pages partly done.  The only one finished is page 1.  The logo art in the photo is by Joanne Sharpe and the bottom part is done by me...the painting and doodle letters.


To-Do for the Week of February 11 through February 17:
  1. Do more Stitch Meditations
  2. Make sure I have all the info for Bonnie Hunter's Frolic mystery before it is deleted.
I am not going to be very specific on goals this week.....I have a birthday coming up this weekend!  I am coming to the end of my seventies!!  Hard to believe.....this time came too fast!  AND I have Aztec basketball games to watch!

I am linking to Roseanne's linky #27

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! Oh, am I glad I clicked on your photos for a closer look. Your Stitch Meditations are great. I wonderful what you will do with the seven blocks you have so far? I like how eclectic they look together - they could be mug rugs or a table runner or wall hanging. Very cool! This quilting on your newly bound runner looks great as well. I love hand stitching the binding down. I find it so relaxing. Good luck on this week's to-do list and thank you for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roseanne...thank you so much for your kind comments. I will probably be making a wall hanging with the little zen stitching pieces....just making them for the relaxation for now!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!