“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

To-Do Tuesday

I have decided to add my to-do list to my blog.....at least I will do it this week.
I have a habit of making a list every day of things I want to do.  BUT.....This will be different to post some of my things from my hand written list to my blog! I have been reading blogs of others doing this and I am joining in the fun!

  I will be adding this post to Roseanne's link     Click....It will take you to the To-Do Linky #22

To-Do for the Week of January 7th through 13th:

  1. Make progress on my batik rail quilt with FMQ and hand quilting.  I made a statement yesterday at my quilt group that I will finish this quilt this month.
  2. Practice FMQ at least 5 days this week
  3. Do some pages in my online class book with Joanne Sharpe 2020 Artfully Inspired Life
  4. Work on Frolic Bonnie Hunter mystery
At the end of the week I will post a report of how I did for the week on my goals.

Linking to Home Sewn By Us  (link above)

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! Ooh, your batik fence rail quilt looks so pretty. I recognize some of those fabrics, and I enjoyed making a queen-size rail quilt myself. Your quilting looks pretty! I love your goal about FMQ 5 days this week. I need to add something like that to my to-do list. I've been collecting FMQ ideas . . . but need time to give the ideas a try. Your list looks very doable for the week - and if it doesn't happen that's okay too. Thanks so much for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roseanne....I have read your to-do blogs for awhile and finally decided to link with you. I picked this quilt to get to the done stage this month as I started it in 2010! I have blogged about it before. I am using it as my FMQ practice to get back to where I was when I did FMQ on a regular basis! hugs...Caryl

      Delete
  2. Hi Caryl, good luck with your list! I see that you are going to practice your FMQ. Please consider linking up to Free Motion Mavericks with Muv and I. We take turns each week hosting a linking party. I hope you'll join us and share what you've learned and practiced!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!