“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #4


I have been linking up to Home Sewn By Us for the past several weeks.  This is my 4th week already....I like the published list to keep me focused.  AND I like to see what others in the link are doing.

Here is my list from last week and my progress

To-Do for the Week of January 21st through 27th:

  1. Piece the improv table runner which will be 14 x 57 and do FMQ practice
  2. Do some cutting and/or sewing of the Frolic quilt at least 4 days  yes
  3. Work on 2020 Artfully Inspired LIfe book at least 4 days  yes

1.  The photo below shows the stack of blocks ready to put together.  I still need to add some more blocks so I didn't quilte get done what I had planned....but I made good progress!


2.  I did work on the Frolic quilt on 4 days

3.  I worked on my online class on 4 days.

Here are two photos from the Road to California quilt show that we attended in Ontario.  It was an amazing quilt show and very enjoyable.  The quilts were outstanding and there were a lot of vendors.

You can check online to see these quilts by the quilters....these are my photos that I took......
The first one is by Kathy McNeil called Spring Harmony


The second photo is part of the quilt by Claudia Pfeil called Bricks and Gears

To-Do for the Week of January 28 through February 3:

  1. Finish batik rails quilt this month. 
  2. Do a page in my creative journal and post in FB group Decorative Journaling
  3. Improv browns....get the top pieced and start FMQ practice on it
  4. 2020 online class Artfully Inspired Life....work on it 4 days.
I am linking to Roseanne's Linky #25

Be sure to check it out and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Caryl! Oh, I love those fabrics for your table runner and the size sounds nice as well. I've heard good things about the quilt show you attended - it sure looks like a good one just based on the photos you shared. Here's to another productive week! Thank you for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne...the improv gets a little tricky at the put together point! Anyone who gets a chance to go the Road to California quilt show should go...very excellent!

      Delete
  2. I went to Rhoda California show last year and really enjoyed it. Very nice that you could go this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We try to go to the Road to California quilt show every year....it seems to get better and better!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!