“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween and some projects

This time of year I enjoy pumpkin spice coffee and creamer and anything pumpkin spice!  So when we were in Julian last month and I spotted this cup...it had to come home with me.  The selfie photos were at Lake Cuyamaca and in Julian on the bench on main street.  It was our 58th anniversary and we had a lovely day in the country.
This was a Halloween finish I made last month and gifted to a friend.

The photo shows a page from my creative journal.  Documenting the day in a creative way is so awesome......and I always enjoy it!  It is a great way to remember the day!
This last photo is a page from one of my practice notebooks of drawing abstract flowers in an online class with Joanne Sharpe. 

Not many finishes but I am working on the binding on two quilts and I will blog about them when finished!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!