“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, May 8, 2017

Some of my projects I am working on this month

 Joanne Sharpe has a class online at ruzuku.com "Paint, Stitch, Play".  I started this class last year and stitched muslin pieces together to form this fabric sampler journal.  I am now getting back to the class and painted the title!  The class goes along with her book, "The Art of Whimsical Stitching".
 I am hand quilting my 2nd charm box mini.  Pattern from fatquartershop.  Different quilting than the first one and this is a little larger than the last one.
 I am doing the blanket stitch on this basket for Solstice Challenge block 5.  A challenge project designed by Pat Sloan.  I am way behind on these blocks!!
 I am doing a scrappy quilt I call strips, scraps and squares.  It will have a lot of different blocks.
 I finally opened two bunches of 2½" strips that I have had for awhile.  I really like the look of black and white with colorful blocks.  So I am using Kaffe Fassett fabric for the first time.  These blocks are 4½" long.
And this is another block of the scrappy rectangles.  I saw these on IG and just had to make some!!

I like to work on a lot of different projects and jump from one to another!!

Linking with Connie at Freemotion by the River Linky Tuesday.

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. I like your scrappy blocks and the black and whites are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!