“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Party Runner

 Finished Halloween runner...this photo without flash..
For the squares I used a charm pack by Deb Strain called Pumpkin Party.
 I used the 4-patch tutorial here     ....the tutorial I did was for a square table topper....
After sewing them into 4-patches I squared them to 4 1/2" each....
 For this project I wanted a rectangle runner so I used 18 charm squares...9 light and 9 dark...
I figured out a desirable placement....taking a photo and checking it before sewing helps to decide...
Here is a photo with flash....
 Closeup of the bottom area...
 For the back I used an old Debbie Mumm fabric....
Closeup of the bottom....
This is a reversible runner for fall..... and Halloween.
It is very easy and very fun to make!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

I will link to Linky Party Tuesday, finish it up Friday, Link a Finish Friday

6 comments:

  1. What a neat table runner and it is always nice when they are reversible! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty runner! I love the binding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Love that it is reversible. Great binding too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little project! Reversable is a great idea, then it can stay out a little longer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!