“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jelly roll fun

I saw a small quilt on a resident's bed at work and I just had to start a new project..
The quilt had black squares with shiny stars alternating with fall colors....
and the center was an applique pumpkin with a black cat behind it....
I wish I would have taken a photo of it....
I searched through my stash and found black antique dots and I cut some 2 1/2" strips..
Then I used a jelly roll...Awesome by Sandy Gervais...
The first photo is with flash and the second one is not and shows the true colors....
It is fun to start a new project.....this might be something small....
We will see what it turns out to be!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see what you come up with!!! That line Awesome is really cute. I used it to make a yo yo table topper.
    Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!