“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Quilt Guild Demos

In my last post I talked about one of the demos from quilt guild this month. Five of our members volunteered to do a demo instead of having a guest speaker for the month. The five are listed here: Keychain... Mile-a-Minute... Easy Triangle Tool... Great Flying Geese... English Paper Piecing... There were tables set up with chairs around for each demo teacher. They had a timer of about 10 minutes for each and then we moved to the next. It was very organized moving from table 1 to 2 etc... Those starting at 2 went to 3 next etc... Sorry...no photos...I will try to do some of the projects and show later. And I didn't get my FMQ challenge done this month.... it is the first month I have missed for the year... I will get back to quilting... Smiles and hugs....Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!