“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, April 21, 2011

my bare studio


My area for crafting, stamping, quilting, etc...
is between the living room and the patio...

the room is 22' long ....
and the width is 9' on over half of it...
and 6 1/2' along the 5' mirrored wall...

actual wall space is small...
but I'm not complaining...
I love all the light from outside...
but the reason this is all cleared out now.....

this last photo (taken in March) shows the subterranean termites in my sewing area!!
we had to take everything out of the room to lift the carpet...
183 holes drilled in the cement outside all around the house, in the garage...
and in my fun, fun room...
I sure hope the termite treatment got rid of all of them!!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

5 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you got rid of those pests.
    You do have a very nice studio space. The light looks so good. Heres hoping your room is full and busy again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it worked too!! Very pretty area for your sewing...nice to see it all empty, I bet...now to fill it back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could sure find something to do with your very empty studio! I'm am really lusting after all that nice space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful studio you have! Sure hope those termites are history!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Caryl, what a beautiful crafting studio you have, so light and airy! I hope the termite problem is sorted so you can get back into your fun room soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!