“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, October 21, 2010

saying goodbye to my sister

On 10-10-10 my sister was riding her motorcycle to Pilot Mountain in North Carolina and was in a tragic accident that took her life. She was going to retire next year. I had many plans of spending more time with her when we both weren't working...time to remember growing up together and just having fun together!!!

Now I am trying to get back to normal...but I know that life has changed forever. Here is one of the sayings she had in her home:
"Do not put off till tomorrow what can be enjoyed today."

For those reading my blog...I wanted you to know...and I will get caught up on reading all the blogs I follow as I can...
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

5 comments:

  1. Oh Caryl - so sorry to hear your sad, sad news. Please know that my heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, Caryl...I'm so sorry to hear about this news....but your sister's saying was right and it seems that she was doing something she loved right up until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caryl;

    I am so so sorry for your loss... take your time, do what you need to do, we will be here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog while looking at photos in flicker. So sorry for your loss and I pray that you and your family will find comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caryl, I did not know - big hugs for you, dear friend. I am sorry that I did not see you were suffering such a loss - prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!