“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, August 15, 2010

long list to the quilt shop


how lucky to have 20% off on everything at a local quilt shop...

I have a lot of projects I am working on...
and more I need to start...

and the 20% off is for the entire month of August!!!
I got a baby quilt kit which included a book....
but I already had an idea of what I wanted to make...
I got the kit because of the Beatrix Potter fabrics...
but this fabric is not working into my original plans...
I'll either change the plans or change the fabrics!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics - love the pale pinks/beiges in the lower right corner of the last photo especially. Think of all the possibilities! And I like your new header - hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!