“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday To Do #60

 

Here is my Tuesday to Do #60  and I will link up with

 Chris Knits    I didn't write a blog post last week but I did all that was on the list last week.


Tuesday To Do week of May 11 through May 17:
  1. Paper crafting things to add in my creative journal ✅
  2. clear off my cutting table so I can work on a sewing project
  3. kawandi runner...do hand stitching every day.

I have been spending time documenting my supplies and where they are located.  Plus my projects in progress and where they are located.  Such a task and now when I move something I have to change my list......hopefully this is not more trouble than it is worth!!!                         

    I haven't turned on my sewing machine for a week now....where do the days go???  Here is a photo of what is sitting there waiting for me to finish.  It is a potholder with lots of scrappy pieces added together.  I made the log cabin block and wanted to make it longer and wider so I added some improv blocks I had left from another project and a strip of fabrics for yet another project.  It is about 8 x 12 and will be able to be used on our counter instead of putting two smaller potholders together to hold hot pans.


AND here is a photo on our patio


 and I am looking forward to having family and friends to come and visit again.  This has been a long year and we still haven't gotten together with our family.....but it will be real soon.

The book I am reading now is Little Heathens by Mildred Armstrong Kalish about life in Iowa during the Depression years.....very very good.        

Tuesday To Do for this week is to finish the potholder/mat and keep stitching every day on my kawandi runner.  I also want to pick a project I have started and make some progress.


Smiles and hugs....Caryl




2 comments:

  1. What a great potholder, so full of color and movement. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!