“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage baking day and butter churn block



Here are my blocks hanging on a clothesline in my sewing room....
we just hung the tiny clothesline yesterday.....and using tiny little clothespins....how fun!! 
The blocks are from the Farm Girl Vintage quilt along............
Now I have done five of these blocks....the first one I did in 12" and made into a
tabletopper.
This week I finished the baking day block and the butter churn block








You can still follow along with Lori at Bee in my Bonnet blog....
AND there are tons of photos on instagram....

Linking to Connie at Freemotion by the River

Smiles and hugs....Caryl



1 comment:

  1. Your FGV blocks look great. That little clothesline is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!