“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage autumn star and baby chick blocks

 I put these on instagram over the past week and almost forgot to document here!
I still have to stitch the chick legs and eye....
I use my blog as a way of documenting my projects, etc....and hopefully inspires others!

These are both 6" blocks and wow.....that autumn star block was challenging!!
***Here is a really good tip.....spray the fabric before sewing with starch or Mary Ellen Best Press....
 Here is the layout using my alphabitties to mark the pieces before I sewed the baby chick.....
AND here are the pieces ready for the next block...baking day block.
Lots of photos on instagram for inspiration
....AND follow Lori Holt Bee in my Bonnet blog for the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love your autumn star block - great colour choices.The chick is cute too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!