“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, September 25, 2010

designing the baby quilt


back to working on the baby quilt...
decided to add some pink to the soft peachy pink blocks....
also added 8 1/2" blocks mixed with the 6 1/2" blocks...

then I needed to add some 4 1/2" x 8 1/2" blocks...
so I have 2 blocks together make 8 1/2" x 13" blocks...
and 2 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" blocks for 6 1/2" x 13" blocks ...
it seems like this is a good layout...
wondering if this looks okay??...
I kind of like the added pink to the layout...
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the added pink gives it a brightness. Excellent. Love the Beatrix Potter prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog from SewJoy blog. Looks great so I signed up to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!