“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 This past week I finished the Kawandi mug rug and started another one.

Here is the finish with a saying stitched in the cneter


The center saying says Create Joy Every Day.  
Here are some photos before I stitched it to the center.  I felt it needed something so I added the words.



Now I am working on a Valentne Kawandi mug rug with pinks and purples and reds.  I did the same different start like the last one with sewing machine zigzag around the edge.  I described how I did this in my January 8 Blog post.

AND the last photo....sharing a favorite snack I discovered several months ago.  They are so good.  LIghtly salted and crunchy...yum!




I am linking with Kathy;s Quilts  Slow Sunday Stitching

Smiles and hugs....Caryl


2 comments:

  1. Your Kawandi mug rug exudes much joy! The fabrics and stitching are so pretty. As for your favourite snack, I must say I have not seen a baked green pea snack in a chip-like packet before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw those words on some fabric....I knew those were for this mug rug. It gives me joy AND I like to create joy every day!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!