“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday To Do #64

 This is week #64 of posting a to do list and I will be linking to 

Chris Knits


My goals from this last week did not happen!  So I will repeat the same goals this next week. AND here they are:


Tuesday To Do July 13 through July 19:
  1. FMQ practice
  2. Put binding on the log cabin runner and start hand stitching it to the back
  3. Journal cards and tags
  4. Painting project
I haven't posted a photo of my log cabin runner for awhile.  Here it is as of now a partial photo of it....I have the quilting done and need to trim the threads from the quilting, trim the edges and put on the binding.


I worked on paper crafts and here are a few photos.  The first two show the nonpareils (sprinkles) I used on some coffee dye paper.  The first one is wet and I let it dry all night and the second one shows the dried sprinkles that I need to scrape off.


The next one is showing the papers I used to make stickers with my sticker maker....and the places I put the stickers on my projects.

3 little round circles together on top of a journal card from a paper with acrylic paint.  AND the butterfly was a punch on a photo of fabric from a magazine.

The next photo is some little notebooks... heart booklets and double pocket booklet.

These projects are in progress and I need to add more to these little booklets.  These are fun...fun....fun!!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl




6 comments:

  1. I love your log cabin runner! Just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really neat block in your log cabin runner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon....it is different from the usual log cabin block!

      Delete
  3. Good morning! I wanted to let you know that I am subbing in as the hostess for the Tuesday To-Do Linky party. Feel free to join in over at MelvaLovesScraps(dot)blogspot(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!