“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #19

This is my 19th week of linking with Home Sewn By Us for To-Do Tuesday.

Here is my list from last week and my progress
To-Do Tuesday for the Week of May 5 through May 11:
  1. Work on the Hope quilt yes
  2. Make more masks.  yes
  3. Trim the pineapple paper pieced blocks and add sashing.yes/no
1  All the A blocks are cut and some sewn.  The photo shows the sewn ones on the left and the others in possible groupings.  I am planning out the pairs instead of just grabbing at random.  



2 I only made one more mask as we received some masks
3 I trimmed the pineapple blocks and have the sashing ready to sew....but I forgot when I made my goal for this week about getting all the paper off the backs of the blocks!  

I finished the mini quilt I was working on and blogged about it in the last post.

To-Do Tuesday for the Week of May 12 through May 18:
  1. Work on quilts..........Hope...Mai Tai (pineapple blocks) and Yellow Brick Road
  2. Work on online class and creative journal 4 days at least
  3. Learn about Zoom.........our small quilt group is meeting on Zoom and I have the e-mail invite......now just figure out what to do since this is my first time with Zoom.
I am linking to

Check out the link and join in the fun!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl! I think you'll have no issues with Zoom. Click on the link in the invite and it opens into the meeting. You can even test it out early, although it will probably say the hostess isn't there yet or hasn't started the meeting yet. {{Hugs}} You'll be fine! Good luck with your list this week. Thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roseanne....I was able to Zoom but had audio issues finally resolved!

      Delete
  2. I love the pretty batiks in your Hope quilt. Have a great day, Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!