“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Saturday, November 3, 2012

ready...set....go...

I have four projects in the corner of my living room just waiting for me....
I need to make some progress on them before I start something  new....

the four are on My WIP and FIU Projects list on the sidebar:
Roman Holiday HST tablerunner
Eden tablerunner
70 9 patch 2009 crazy mom quilt along
KiwiBerry Bali Pops quilt

I really enjoy looking at so many things that everyone is doing....blogs, pinterest, flickr, quilt mashup, facebook, twitter, etc....got to get busy now...
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the multiple projects, I guess we like variety; or maybe it's insanity! I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a lot done on those projects!. Wish I had only 4. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!