“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, August 26, 2010

what if??


yesterday Lin at Sending Hugs showed fabric flowers...
there was a tutorial on hero arts blog...
I had to try it....
Here are the supplies I used:
Michael Miller garden pindots fabric
Hero Arts stencil flower CG194
Fabrico ink sky mist
Fabrico marker #139 pale aqua
Distress Ink tumbled glass watered down and brushed lightly
King Tut #927 thread...
batting under the fabric and used free motion stitching

I like to use prisma pencils and copic markers...
so I decided to do the same design and compare them...
Supplies used:
Stampendous poppy scene stamp
the left photo I used prisma pencils and gamsol
the right photo I used copic markers
I put glossy accents on the poppies
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Both poppy scenes are beautiful. I'm curious as to which you like the best?
    Melinda
    http://mynoteworthycards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - the dotted fabric is really pretty and stand out so well with the blue stitching! And thanks for the comparison between copics and pencils.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!