“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, August 19, 2010

friends and flowers


a nurse friend retired yesterday...
I used the recipe from Moda Bake Shop...
I quilted with my usual loops, hearts, stars and words....

I used a LARGE cardboard to lay out the charm squares...
I used Mary Englebreit friends and flowers by Moda....

this was very fun to make and my friend loved it...

AND she gave me some presents....
ME microwave bag (we both love ME stuff) and a monogram candle...
she's moving to Lake Arrowhead and I wish her the best!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. What very nice gifts you exchanged with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a ME fan, too, so this was so fun to examine! Beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous quilt...what fun to exchange!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!