“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Must get creative again

 I haven't been quilting much lately and it feels good to get back to machine quilting today...
I also have a new computer and it has a different way to download photos...

In my last post I was checking how to post with this computer...

Since May I have been doing the hard work of losing weight and it has used up a lot of my energy...
Tracking every bite I eat and exercising more than I have in a long time!!!
I have been blogging at the WW site and it is time I devoted some time with this blog!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard when other things get in the way of quilting. Good for you going strong and getting healty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!