“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday To Do #56

 This is Tiuesday To Do #56 I will be linking with Chris Knits

Herer is my progress from last week:

To-Do Tuesday week of April 6 through April 12:

  1. Finish the quilting on my log cabin runner X
  2. Work on at least one sewing/quilting project every day ✅
  3. Watercolor painting on papers and/or fabric every day 
 I didn't finish quilting the log cabin runner...but almost done.  Last month I added a section in the middle of the runner with a ruler quilting and I need to practice on something else before I attempt to finish that area!!  

I took a photo with several of the projects I have done this week.  On the left are some watercolor papers for Joanne Sharpe online class.  The right has some strips of crumb sewing after watching Craftsy Christina Cameli.  AND the center top is my creative journal open to the page I am working on.  



The watercolor papers are done using different techniques and Daniel Smith paints.  The journal has distress oxide to the background.  I put a triple pocket for journal cards and the top pocket has a fabric tag.  I was inspired to do these after watching You-Tube videos.

Almost every single day I watch videos about lots of creative crafting..sewing...fun!!  I discovered two more very interesting ones this past week and subscribed!!  I am going to list some channels.  I think there must be millions and millions of very interesting people that just want to show us how to do things!  It is awesome AND
the reason I think I am rather obsessed with watching and learning new things is this:
WHEN I first started watching craft programs on TV back in the 70s....THERE WAS ONLY ONE SHOW on TV that I watched and it was on ONCE A WEEK!!!

YOU-TUBE channels I have discovered:
stitchesbyjulia (11/21/20)
The Paper Outpost  (4/9/21)
Suzy - Shabby Soul (4/11/21)
my sewing room (12/23/20)

There are a lot of other You-Tube channels that I also follow and subscribe...those on the list are my newest ones.

Tuesday To Do week of April 13 through April 19:
  1. FMQ three days and include Angela's new challenge designs  
  2. Get back to hand stitching the kawandi runner at least 5 days
  3. work on a sewing project

Go check out the link above for the projects for this week and see what everyone is doing!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a lot of talent in your tool box! Love all your colorful projects. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris....I have a lot of interests and jump from one thing to the next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!