“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, May 31, 2019

some of my projects

 Time to me to catch up blogging....I have photos of some of the things I have been working on since my last blog post.  The first two photos are for the Gypsy Wife quilt....puss in the corner and square in a square bordered.  The last time I worked on this quilt was the beginning of March!
 I receive the Sew Sampler box every month and one month was the BasiX ruler and I did a trial of using it with some fabric.........it is a fun ruler to use and I may try another project with it.
 The Mai Tai quilt project came in another Sew Sampler box.  This is really fun to make.  I started it using the charm packs that came in the box.  The Add-A-Quarter PLUS is a handy tool.
 Here is a photo of the first block I made.  I have others I am working on between other projects.
 I tried out the Triangles on a Roll for the first time.  A very fun way to make HSTs!!
 I have a subscription to Bluprint and watch a lot of different classes on a lot of different topics and I like to try out some of the projects.
The next two photos are mini quilts  from Suzy Williams class  Fabric Play Sewing Mojo Minis.
 I am doing a mixture of machine quilting and hand quilting.  These are improv and such a fun way to make quilts!!!  There are two others in this class that I will probably make too....just for fun! 
There are a lot of other things I have been doing with quilting....journaling....painting...but I don't have photos yet of anything else.  For sure....I am never bored....I have a lot of projects I really...really like to do!!!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!