“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

more decorations

 I decided to add some more photos I have taken of quilty decorations...
the quilt on the wall is from Pat Sloan's book Crooked Cabins and I made it in 2008.
 Pumpkin Party tablerunner I made last year.
 Some of my placemats and tablerunner on the dining room table.
What fun my GGD has painting at our house.....(she is 2½)
and she likes the decorations and is checking them out.  We like seeing her every week.
In this photo I also like the reflections of the lights on the table and the window!
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. she is so cute. So good to see your quilts out and adding color and fun all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!