“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, July 25, 2014

Log cabin mug rugs and a quilt card

 Here is what I did with some leftover fabric from Eat Your Fruits n' Veggies by Pat Sloan.......
I wanted to continue making log cabin blocks....
I decided to carry the fabric around the corner on part of it...
This is what I did....
just sew the ends together and then hold it in place and see where the seam looks best...
 Stitch and then trim....I decided to stop and not go any further...
So these became mug rugs/potholders/table mats.........
Here is a photo before I quilted them.

I also made a quilt card at Stamp Delights....thanks Debbie for the instruction......
That photo is in my IG photostream on the sidebar....

Check IG carylquilts for other photos of what I have been working on this week.
Smiles and hugs....Caryl
Link to finish it Friday and Link a Finish Friday.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!