“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Madness

I absolutely am so excited when it is time for March Madness each year..............
We watch our SD Aztecs all through the season when they are on TV.....
AND they are one of the 64 teams that get to be in the tournament again this year........

There is something that is so EXCITING watching college basketball games...
Anyway.....I will be watching games whenever I can!!
Who else will be watching? 
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Caryl. I will follow Duke though.
    Hey, check out the HavasuStitchers.com. Then go to the quilt show. My quilt was the Mayors' Choice at the last quilt show. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!