“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, May 18, 2012

concentrating on healthy

My lunch today was so yummmy.... romaine lettuce with guacamole hummus... with cucumbers... and turkey slices.... wrap with another piece of romaine.. a handful of delicious flavors!!
Two weeks ago I decided to track my foods I eat...AGAIN... I am following the WW program online... So I started a blog on the WW site...hungry to lose.... I have followed the WW program many times before... in fact many years ago I was down to my goal and am a lifetime member... the points plus is new since I was tracking my food... I am also exercising a lot more than I used to... SO I am feeling really good... now to keep it up!!!..................................................... I do not intend to keep talking about this on this blog... just letting you know why I haven't been blogging... Smiles and hugs....Caryl

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! I am walking and of course semi counting carbs. You can do anything you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a really horrible job of staying on track lately. I need to get it together. :)
    You keepo at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eating a lot of protein, more so than usual, and I am finding that it is easier to stay on plan. For instance, a sirloin patty for breakfast or lunch, or a 3 oz salmon patty (organic), hummus for a snack, etc. That is making things easier. You go girl, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!