“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, September 16, 2010

pink and black


I finally got the BIG SHOT...
looking forward to making fun projects...
and I will learn how to use it with fabric too...
but I am still working full time for another month...
and there are project deadlines to meet...
I will post photos from my card making class another day...

Here is a question for any nurses reading this...
How are you coming on the transition from MDS 2.0 to MDS 3.0??
I work in a skilled nursing facility and October 1 is fast approaching!!

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

1 comment:

  1. Yay Caryl! You're going to love your Big Shot--a whole new way to create! Thanks for coming to class-it's always a delight to see you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!