“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Monday, July 12, 2010

weekend progress


the FIU on Pat Sloan's Mashup was a lot of fun...
I made progress on all of my 4 projects....
got the borders on the bars of gold....
long borders give me fits...
so glad to be past that!!!...
I need batting and backing fabric for this now..
so this quilt will be on hold for awhile...

I have the 9 patch quilt in piles of various stages...
sashing to be cut, to be sewn and to be pressed...
I did do some more strips on the calendar quilt...
and the D4P tablerunner I will finish the binding at my Tuesday night quilt group...
then I will put the tutorial for that here later in the week...
Smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend it was! And I learnt something new too! I had a play with D4P today, talk about lightbulb moment! Thanks for the memories Caryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got a lot done......I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!